BioCompact® S and L Series
The BioCompact® S-Series is the affordable solution for wastewater treatment on marine vessels. Townships, hotels, small communities, hospitals, prisons, as well as resorts benefit from the mechanical simplicity of the turnkey BioCompact® L series coupled to state-of-the-art electronic controls.
Modified S Series BioCompact® units for less than 600 people can also be used for land based applications when a below-ground system is undesirable (e.g. permafrost regions).
- S Series is available for 5, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 100, 200, 300, 600, 800, and 1000 people
- L Series is available for 600, 800, and 1000 people, with optional screening and grit removal
- Long history of successful operation throughout the world
- The ControLogic™ system provides complete automated monitoring of the operation via the Internet (Land Application)
- The necessity for sludge removal is minimised due to autolysis in the sludge holding chamber
- Turnkey systems can be shipped into remote locations; no concrete tanks are required
- The aeration requirement is electronically determined, and power consumption depends on the actual load in the system
- Durable steel construction
- Modularity allows growth with the community
- Low maintenance expenses (few moving parts that may be subject to failure)
- Superior treatment quality
- Optional automatic effluent disinfection