BioCompact® R Series
The BioCompact® R series is an affordable solution for wastewater treatment on marine vessels as well as townships, hotels, small communities, hospitals, prisons, and resorts.
Modified BioCompact® R units for less than 600 people can be used on land when a below-ground system is impossible (e.g. permafrost regions).
- The R series is available for up to 1000 people, with optional screening and grit removal
- Long history of successful operation throughout the world
- Automated monitoring via Internet (on land)
- Autolysis in the sludge chamber, minimizing the need for sludge removal
- Can be shipped to remote locations; concrete tanks are unnecessary
- Durable steel construction
- Electronically determined aeration (power use depends on the actual load in the system)
- Modularity allows growth within the community
- Low maintenance expenses
- Superior treatment quality
- Automatic effluent disinfection (optional)