Details — BioCompact® R Series
The BioCompact® R series (upgraded version of BioCompact® LS series, picture of BioCompact® S20 and picture of BioCompact® S600) is a compact, packaged wastewater treatment system for 5 to 600 people (calculated for 350 l/person/day). Additionally, the R series are fully contained steel units that require minimal assembly. Above all, they also use a scaled-down version of the activated sludge process used by large municipal treatment plants.
The BioCompact® LS and R series wastewater treatment system has a long history, with more than 1,000 units sold since 1980. The following organizations approved the BioCompact® S series (marine installations) for treating wastewater:
- the US Coast Guard,
- the German See-Berufsgenossenschaft,
- the Marine Division of the British Department of Trade,
- the Danish Søfartsstyrelsen,
- the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (when Russia was known as the USSR),
- the Chinese Register of Shipping,
- the Finnish Board of Navigation,
- the National Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation,
- the Polish Rejestr Statków,
- and the International Marine Organization (IMO).
BioCompact® units after all, are simple, relatively maintenance-free, and fully automated wastewater treatment plants with ControLogic™ Intelligent electronic control system. Series of combined Intelligent sensors help to control environment for best development of activated sludge. ControLogic™ system provides instant access to performance data, which allows spot checks of treatment efficiency, pH balance, aeration efficiency, and temperature.